Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 p/year + un-Capped commission
OTE: £40,000+ un-capped
At KIJO, we believe a happy team is a productive one. We invest in our staff, and enjoy rewarding our team for a job well done. Working within our business development team you will be at the forefront of bringing new clients into KIJO and developing relationships with our current client base. With an un-capped commission structure you will be able to dictate how much money you earn each month!
KIJO prides itself on providing excellent solutions to digital problems with a mission to Build the Future. This could take the form of website design, app design, improving Google rankings or developing an online strategy to help you get more results from the web.
The role will be both rewarding and challenging, working in a busy digital agency with a varied client base the correct candidate will be comfortable controlling their own schedule while over achieving on company targets and KPI’s. Working as part of a enthusiastic team in an office environment and also attending regular client meetings the correct candidate will be proficient in bringing new clients into KIJO as well as developing existing client relationships further.
- Making new client relationships
- Exceeding all targets across all KPI’s
- Maintaining a busy pipeline of prospects
- Working with existing clients to develop relationships further
- Taking ownership of business development
- Generating meetings with decision makers
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced sales person that will bring energy and enthusiasm to the role, while showing a hard working attitude and the desire to achieve ambitious results. The un-capped commission structure will allow the correct candidate to smash targets and progress upwards in the company in-line with our rapid growth.
- Hard Working
- Quick Learner
- Quick Thinker
- People Skills
- High Attention to Detail
- Building Relationships
- Business Acumen
- CRM Software
- Proposal Writing
- Closing Techniques
We understand that great employee’s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- Company laptop
- Travel expenses
- 30 days holiday
- Funded monthly & quarterly achiever events
- Uncapped earning potential
- KIJO Summer retreat
- Investment in training & development opportunities
- Clear career progression path
- Opportunity to become best in class sales leader
If the above describes you, and you are keen to work with a rapidly growing family owned digital agency then apply today for an immediate response.
- Birthdays off
- Food Fridays
- Training & development opportunities
- 30 days holiday
- Team activities and days out
- Stocked fridge and sweet jar