KIJO is on the lookout for a talented Project Manager who has the ability to keep projects running smoothly. Delivering projects on-time and within budget.
At KIJO we have honed our craft helping businesses of all sizes realise their potential for digital growth. Ranging from startups to FTSE-listed PLCs.
The KIJO team is multi-disciplined with expertise covering strategy, creative design, user experience design, and development. All this combines to create solutions that have a real tangible effect on key business metrics. Our laser-like focus on the things that are important to our clients ensures we deliver on our promises consistently.
We have the clients, the case studies, the testimonials but there is 1 other thing that is just as important. A genuine burning passion for what we do – it’s what we live and breathe every day.
KIJO is on a journey to Build the Future one project at a time, we’d really like it if you could join us.
- Create project schedules and plans
- Ensure projects run smoothly according to plan and schedule
- Manage external contractors and internal staff to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in budget
- Relay team focus for the month
- Use existing data to forecast future projects helping to optimise schedules
- Reporting to clients of project progress and managing client expectations
- Update senior team members of project progress, communicate issues, and provide solutions
- Prepare monthly debriefs analysing overall performance towards targets and how we can improve in the future
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Effective and pro-active communicator. Verbal and written.
- People management
- High attention to detail
- Scheduling and planning
- Knowledge of how a business works
- Reporting and presentations
- Spreadsheet software
- Comfortable planning and attending meetings with clients
- Manage multiple projects and tasks at any one time
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Remote working – 20 hours a week
- Flexible working schedule
Company pension scheme
- All team members are enrolled in KIJO’s company pension scheme
- KIJO matches your contribution up to 3% of your salary every month
Discretionary bonus scheme
- £100 a month bonus to months Most Valuable Player – MVP
- Discretionary bonus based on annual revenue targets
- Employee share scheme whereby senior team members or long-term employees can have shares in KIJO as a company. This becomes possible after 2+ years of service
- Free eye tests for all team members
Personal and professional growth opportunities
- KIJO’s vision and organisation chart makes roles of team leader and director available to internal team members
- Our focus is to promote and hire from within KIJO where it makes sense to do so
- We encourage personal and progressional growth to help shape the direction of KIJO as an agency
The KIJO College
- Fully paid in work training hours – 1 working day per month
- Regular training workshops to help improve skills across the company
- 12-month training plans
Team Events & Kulture
- We have quarterly (4x annual) events for the team which has covered a broad range of team activities
- No dress code
- Product launches – we like to celebrate success and hard work as a team so we have regular activities to celebrate product launches
At KIJO, we believe a happy team is a productive one. We invest in our staff and enjoy rewarding our team for a job well done. As KIJO grows, the right candidate will be given the chance to progress within the agency and gain recognition for their high standards and hard work.